Thursday, April 5, 2012

Trying to get some exposure

      Hello everyone, my name is Mike Maynor.  I am from Utah and one of my hobbies that I have begun to develop is photography.  I don't know if this is just self-flattery but I'll be posting all of my photos full size to download.  the download is free.  If you display my art and guests ask about it just tell them where you found it.  If not I hope you enjoy looking at my pictures.

     Many of my pictures will be posted in twos.  Since I am no artist when it comes to painting or drawing I like to use artistic filters to make my more scenic pictures look like watercolor, oil and charcoal paintings.   Enjoy.

     If anyone out there plans on using my photos for commercial use I would like to make some money also.  Contact me for details.


Besides downloading my photos and digital art here and you feel nice you can buy canvas prints much of them at fineartamerica.com.  here's the Link:  utah digital art.  here's where you can buy my landscape prints: landscape art.  Here is some LDS Art

No comments:

Post a Comment